This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christopher-3 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
August 12, 2019 at 3:37 pm

christopher-3

Hello
Even though the strings are transalated Ok, they do not appear translated in the front end website since last update of WPML.
Check capture screen, but the pb is also for others strings like check out, check Availability ... view details ... almost every strings

August 12, 2019 at 9:39 pm #4383757

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your website and coould solve your strings issues, here are the steps I tried in your website:

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Support I clicked the blue 'troubleshooting' link in order to perform some basic WPML languages issue troubleshooting.

2 - Then I clicked the 'Set language information' and 'Recreate ST DB Cache Tables' to make a cache cleanup for your strings translations.

You can see ther results at: hidden link

Please, let me know if you need any additional assistance. Have a nice day.

August 13, 2019 at 6:19 am #4385221

christopher-3

hello
You rock !
Before I close the ticket and give you a 10/10, could you please provide the exact path with my french menu.
is it
WPML > Assistance technique

and then ?

August 13, 2019 at 5:55 pm #4390107

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. In order to perform the same troubleshooting steps you should go to WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Assistance technique then click the blue link 'dépannage' then you should be able to click the button to recreate your strings db cache from the bottom of the troubleshooting (dépannage) page. Please, let me know if it helps, have a nice day.

August 13, 2019 at 6:52 pm #4390327

christopher-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!