Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
December 5, 2018 at 4:33 pm #2970886

didierP-5

Some of my pages what I want to translate open the ATE interface. The traduction is OK and when I want to complete translation , the ATE interface screens Deliver but the content doesn't appear no where and the plus button appear and after I can't change nothing . When I make a new translation , it opens ATE window with the translation but deliver still when I check the content.

Pease coule you help me.

December 7, 2018 at 5:09 pm #2978815

Bruno

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

From what I understand you're using ATE to do your translations, but after that, you want to edit the content. Is that what you're talking about?

If so, this is not possible. All editing must be done directly from the ATE interface, without editing the translation in the WordPress dashboard.

If this is not what you are asking, can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] My translation id deliver but doesn't appear and Plus button stay on the list’ is closed to new replies.