If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
April 1, 2019 at 1:10 pm #3508331

pierreL-28

Hello Jamal,

Can you get back to me with a solution please ?
Or should i delete completely the page ?

thanks
Pierre

April 2, 2019 at 12:47 am #3512235

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

Jamal is not available and your ticket has appeared in my queue to handle today. I´ve read through the most recent messages from 2nd tier support and here is what they have written:

If ATE is active, it will work only kick in for new jobs. This means that if the job was already translated with CTE, it will not open with ATE (whatever the settings). This current behaviour is a bug that we will fix in a next release. Meanwhile the workaround it to send a new job (or make a little change in the original content to force creating a new job)

Does this answer your question?

April 5, 2019 at 9:18 am #3542559

pierreL-28

Hello,

It's been almost a month now... and it's still not working,
- have tried deleting the traduction pages
- have also tried to delete the original French pages
- and now as you suggested I have also tried to make a little change in the original content to force creating a new job

BUT NOTHINGGGGG

I am really starting to lose my patience...

I have updated your plugging with the last version 4.2.5 but still nothing...

Do I have to go back to my old free plugin hidden link that was working just fine.

I don't need a translator manager... it is useless for me.

Regards,
Pierre

April 5, 2019 at 10:30 am #3543137

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

Jamal is not available today and will return on Monday. I can see that there is some history with this ticket.

I can try to help you or you can wait until Jamal returns.

If you wish for me to try to help you, please indicate which pages you are having trouble with. Also, please confirm that I have understood your issue:

Issue: You are translating a page with the Classic Translation Editor, the translations are saved, but the trnalsation do not appear on the frontend.

Is this a correct restatement of the issue?
Thanks for confirming and letting me know how you wish to proceed with this ticket.

The topic ‘[Closed] my translations won't display on the page’ is closed to new replies.