This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 4:53 pm #3713657

terenceL-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?
My user - editor role can not translate, no permission , but It's does from the user role and right .
Is there any documentation that you are following?
I can send you the links and photos
Is there a similar example that we can see?
show you links
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

April 30, 2019 at 4:56 pm #3713793

terenceL-3

uploaded a user management role for your reference , Fiona is in Editor Role .

April 30, 2019 at 11:12 pm #3715197

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. What is the error message when you try to translate content with the selected translator?

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

May 1, 2019 at 9:06 am #3717123

terenceL-3

I uploaded the debug and WPML version to you !

May 1, 2019 at 12:16 pm #3717909

terenceL-3

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

I tried to disable some plugin then my site show error and can not get in . can you check it ?

Best Regards,

Marco

May 1, 2019 at 3:47 pm #3718817

Bruno
Supporter

By the warning message, this is happening because your theme is trying to access a file that does not exist. Note that in the message no plugin is trying to be accessed, just a file of your theme within the directory of your theme.

Note that this warning should not have happened by deactivating some plugins. This seems like the problem is specifically on the theme. Have you updated your theme recently?

Thank you.

May 2, 2019 at 1:49 pm #3725109

terenceL-3

Hi WPML

I has been restore the data from backup , and could you help me check again of the editor role ?

Thanks

May 3, 2019 at 4:29 am #3730725

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Sure. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] My user Editor role can not translate to others language .’ is closed to new replies.