This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
|February 21, 2021 at 1:19 pm #8138799|
Tell us what you are trying to do?
Is there any documentation that you are following?
Is there a similar example that we can see?
What is the link to your site?
|February 22, 2021 at 9:34 pm #8148531|
Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )
Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)
Is this problem happening on certain pages in the backend?
Here are a few necessary steps that I want to ask you to perform to improve or solve this problem.
1. Update WordPress to its latest version, and currently, you are using an older version of WordPress.
2. Update WPML and its add-ons to their latest versions.
3. By looking at the debug info you have attached, I can see that your site's MySQL version is 5.5.5. Our recommendations are to have the following as minimal requirements:
- PHP 5.6 and above (this OK with your installation) with a WP Memory Limit of at least 128MB and more if possible (this OK with your installation).
- MySQL 5.6 and above (this OK with your installation).
Please follow this link for detailed documentation:
Is it possible for you to change those to the minimum requirement?
The topic ‘[Closed] My VPS hosted website becomes very slow after enabling WPML’ is closed to new replies.