This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rajeeb Banstola 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
August 2, 2019 at 11:29 pm #4332815

ernestU

The flags are supposed to show after installation but that hasn't happened and it's frustrating. Any way you can help?

August 3, 2019 at 1:40 am #4332991

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

Language flags are not added automatically when you activate WPML. You would need to add the language switcher to see the flags:

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/language-switcher-options/#separate-sections-for-different-kinds-of-language-switchers

Also, you would need to make sure the content is translated to 100%.

Let me know if you have any questions after this.

August 3, 2019 at 10:41 am #4334361

ernestU

But I don't get the "menu language switcher" option. I think something is missing but I just can't figure out what that is.

August 5, 2019 at 9:29 pm #4343117

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Can you please confirm you have installed and activated WPML and other related addons of the latest version?

If that doesn't work, please provide me your WordPress login details. I've marked your next reply as private so that only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] My website doesn't show flag – Theme: Translang’ is closed to new replies.