This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 10, 2019 at 6:32 am #3985365

yasinH-2

hidden link is showing requested time out after WPML activation and when I contacted the hosting providers, that told me that it is because WPML passing too many queries.

June 10, 2019 at 9:23 am #3986199

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

Please make sure your installation fulfills all the required environment as mentioned, please refer
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please share with us the WPML debug information to have a better knowledge about your installation, refer https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

In cases like this, we would also ask our clients to perform basic debugging,
- Disable all the plugin except WPML check if the issue can be reproduced
- If it is not causing any issue then please activate the plugin one by one to identify the conflicting plugin

Please let me know the details.

Kind regards
Raja

June 21, 2019 at 9:18 am #4065697

yasinH-2

Hello,
Yes, I tried that solution and it's not working...
When I uninstall all the plugin it shows me the same error message of timeout...
But when I uninstall the only wpml plugin and activate all other plugin website is working perfectly...

June 21, 2019 at 11:11 am #4066509

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Please try updating to the latest version WPML (4.2.7.1) and the associated plugins (String translation 2.10.5.1 and translation management 2.8.6.2). Clear the site cache and test the site in an incognito mode. Please let me know the results.

if the issue still persists, share temporary access to your site, I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] My website showing requested time out’ is closed to new replies.