This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 11:04 am #3815255

Rob Coers

I am trying to: get rid of errors

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: no errors in backend

Instead, I got: errors in backend

Hi,
I have this page 'downloads', which doesn't need to be translated. In the frontend the page is looking fine (you need to login to see the page), but in the backend - in the Translation section in the right WP panel - i get a lot of errors. But only on this page.

For this page I make use of NextGen gallery shortcodes. But after deactivating the NextGen plugin, the errors still show up.

The errors are:

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1172

Warning: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1550

Warning: mysqli_more_results(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1559

Warning: mysqli_query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

Warning: mysqli_errno(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1902

Warning: mysqli_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1929

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1172

Warning: mysqli_query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

Warning: mysqli_errno(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1902

Warning: mysqli_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/intruda/domains/telescopicmast.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1929

May 15, 2019 at 12:45 pm #3816563

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Could you make sure your server conforms to our minimum requirements?
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Based on provided debug information, I can see the following - WP Memory Limit: 40M.

Specifically, could you set WP Memory limit to at least 256MB:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

If unsure on how to set this, you can consult your host/server admin to do this. After you increase this value, you can confirm it by checking on WPML -> Support by finding the “Memory limit” value.

I also have some other questions:

But only on this page.

Have you tried deleting this page completely (from the trash also) and recreating it anew, does it help?

For this page I make use of NextGen gallery shortcodes.

If you put these shortcodes on some other page, is the issue happening there as well?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] MYSQL errors in backend’ is closed to new replies.