This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 11 months ago.

Author Posts
September 28, 2009 at 6:42 am #12541

Patrick

Hello,
I just updated to Version 1.3.0, which made my top-navigation and breadcrumb-trail disappear.
I'm using a self tailored theme and had included do_action('icl_navigation_menu'), do_action('icl_language_selector') and do_action('icl_navigation_breadcrumb'). The language selector still shows up, but the other two are completely missing.
any ideas?

September 28, 2009 at 6:52 am #12543

Patrick

Sorry, my bad!
I did not check for the easiest solution - CMS-Navigation is turned off by default after update.
There is no way to delete an obsololete thread, is there?

September 28, 2009 at 11:42 am #12544

Amir

It's OK. This is a good thread. The move from 1.2.1 to 1.3.0 should have automatically turned ON the CMS navigation.
Are you sure it was off after you updated the plugin? Any chance you updated manually (not via the WP update process) and didn't deactivate and activate again?

September 28, 2009 at 3:42 pm #12545

Patrick

I'm absolute shure. As the breadcrumb and top-navigation are essential parts of my page, I do not fuss around alot with them.
Also I made the update via WP update process. Are there any third party plugins that could interfere with the update process?

September 28, 2009 at 4:52 pm #12546

Amir

No. It's probably a bug. I'll make sure it's fixed.

October 5, 2010 at 3:06 pm #12547

Anonymous

in the pulpits of America," <a href="hidden link">louis vuitton bracelets</a> he said. "This is abou

October 6, 2010 at 6:15 am #12548

Anonymous

d they <a href="hidden link">cheap louis vuitton sunglasses</a> are scared to death,"

The topic ‘[Closed] Navigation/Breadcrumb vanished in 1.3.0’ is closed to new replies.