We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4439369

nicoM-6

I am trying to:get the translation for other languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:
the page being translated properly. In the beginning when I installed the plugin, it worked perfectly, i set it up and i saw that it translated everything having to translate anything manually, but somehow it all disappeared when we tried to fix the redirect .
Instead, I got: translation pages that are incomplete and there is no translation. I need to include that im using motors theme and i know its compatible with wmpl and it comes with its own .mo files but im not sure if im setting it up properly but somehow as mentioned i saw it work in the very beginning .

August 22, 2019 at 2:39 pm #4440461

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I kindly ask you to visit this link where you will find the steps to follow in order to translate the content of a site using WPML: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/#how-to-translate-pages-posts-and-custom-posts

Kind regards,
Carlos