This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4439369

nicoM-6

I am trying to:get the translation for other languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:
the page being translated properly. In the beginning when I installed the plugin, it worked perfectly, i set it up and i saw that it translated everything having to translate anything manually, but somehow it all disappeared when we tried to fix the redirect .
Instead, I got: translation pages that are incomplete and there is no translation. I need to include that im using motors theme and i know its compatible with wmpl and it comes with its own .mo files but im not sure if im setting it up properly but somehow as mentioned i saw it work in the very beginning .

August 22, 2019 at 2:39 pm #4440461

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I kindly ask you to visit this link where you will find the steps to follow in order to translate the content of a site using WPML: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/#how-to-translate-pages-posts-and-custom-posts

Kind regards,
Carlos