This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dimitriosM-2 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 7:59 am #3948973

dimitriosM-2

Good da

I am trying to translate Mailchimp for but I can't. I can't see the form in German and the English one that's already has been translated, is not showing the correct content on Greek Version.

From the menu WPML -> Translation, i search sign up forms and i can see only one translated content witch is not displaed on the site.
hidden link

Thanks in advnce!

June 4, 2019 at 10:32 am #3950351

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

To translate MailChimp you need the glue plugin Mailchimp Multilingual which can be downloaded from your account downloads section https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Please follow refer to the document below for a detailed information about how to translate MailChimp forms.
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/mailchimp-for-wordpress-multilingual/

I hope this helps you better, Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Raja

June 4, 2019 at 12:44 pm #3951777

dimitriosM-2

Hello,

I already have this installed but the issue is that I see English and Greek but not German. Another issue is that I can't add local translator on translation Job

Thank you!

June 5, 2019 at 1:11 pm #3960741

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Sorry for the delay, It's my day off today (Eid celebration), I just jumped into responding to my ticket queue.

Please share temporary access to your site, I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details, Please let me know the steps you are following to translate the MailChimp form.

Kind regards
Raja

June 5, 2019 at 1:16 pm #3960777

dimitriosM-2

Hello sir,
I have searched a little bit more and I found the solution on my issue. I connect my user to translation role and then I add the 3rd language. At the end I follow the instructions again and now I can see and translate the mailchimp form as the article says.
Sorry for bothering you.
Have a nice day!

June 5, 2019 at 1:17 pm #3960783

dimitriosM-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!