This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by zoranK-4 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 17, 2019 at 8:07 am #3832017

zoranK-4

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I need to start adding languages to my English website. I had problems earlier with X theme, so I moved to Divi, which supposedly is good with WPML.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Not really, only yours, but that is not relevant at this point.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
??

What is the link to your site?
The same one in the top of this form, that you asked me to checkmark..I only have the one domain using WPML.

May 17, 2019 at 9:32 am #3832727

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I am not entirely sure I understand the issue here - is the problem that no pages show for translation?

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly and telling what should I be checking? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 17, 2019 at 10:01 am #3832951

zoranK-4

OK, I see that in settings I had no check mark for the PAGE. I had only the POSTS. But this Divi is one long page with Divi blocks.

Can you confirm that now if I try and translate it will work as intended? I see the sites structure now in the Translation Management area.

May 17, 2019 at 11:50 am #3834201

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I can confirm that the fields are showing and that translations should work properly. I've opened the front page translation in translation editor as an example and can see the fields (some seem empty, but they are not and you can see the content if you switch to HTML view - white text color hides them in fact).

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 17, 2019 at 11:58 am #3834241

zoranK-4

Brilliant thank you..I see that as well. By the way , this is what I never saw when my site was running X Theme. Which is why I switched to Divi. 😉

May 17, 2019 at 11:59 am #3834245

zoranK-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!