This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.69 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
June 22, 2015 at 10:13 am #643278

dimitriosM-2

Hello guys,

i have an issue about the email template that sending throught the woocommerce. I'm talking about the [Thank you for your order] email. The issue appears when i select for payment method [Bank Transfer].

I have enabled two languages. Greek which is my defalut language and english.

When i make an order and i have selected my default language (greek), the 'Thank you for your order' mail is ok! Everythink is translated in Greek!

When i'm trying to make an order in English everything translated in English but as you can se in the screenshot the [Description] of this payment method [Bank transfer] is still in Greek.

The description that i'm talking about is the default of the woocommerce when you select for payment method the [Bank Transfer]:

"Payment is made directly through your bank account. Use the Order ID as justification during checkout. Your order will be shipped once payment is completed."

Here is a screenshot:
hidden link

Do we know why this is happening?

Thanks in advance!

June 22, 2015 at 10:25 am #643287

dimitriosM-2

I now realize that this happens for all the Payment Methods and not just the Bank transfer!

June 23, 2015 at 6:54 am #643990

Dat Hoang

Your WPML versions are up-to-date (WPML 3.2.2 and its add-ons).

I've just done the test, everything is working fine.
It seems that you're configuring these options in Greek under WooCommerce > Settings.
You must be always in English (no matter your default language is), then translate them into Greek in WPML > String Translation.

Does that help?

Reference:
+ https://wpml.org/faq/string-translation-default-language-not-english/
+ https://wpml.org/documentation/support/translating-woocommerce-sites-default-language-english/

The topic ‘[Closed] New Order Email Allert Translation’ is closed to new replies.