This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by guyY 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 15, 2019 at 7:48 am

konstantinosL-3

I am trying to: Put some new products and the products stock resets to 0 after a few days.
Although after the reset it isnt dissapeared from the product page on site.

So when you are going to purchase it you can select it but it will say there is no stock

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

April 15, 2019 at 2:47 pm #3614073

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

products stock resets to 0 after a few days.

Can you tell me if this happens randomly, or after some event you do on the site (like editing content, editing product, installing/updating plugins or similar actions)?

If this happens randomly, then we might have a problem, since without knowing an exact trigger, it will not be possible to debug the issue as well.

Also, can you provide debug information so I could get a better view of your current setup? I have enabled debug information for this ticket and this is how you can easily provide this info:
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 16, 2019 at 7:53 am #3619349

konstantinosL-3

We dont know what triggered the problem but we ll be aware if it happens again as it occurs only on the newly added products. I ll contact you again as soon as i ll find out what the cause.

April 16, 2019 at 7:54 am #3619359

konstantinosL-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

May 6, 2019 at 7:00 pm #3752247

guyY

Same problem for me.

Please let us know how I solved?