This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
March 27, 2019 at 9:04 pm #3475777

markoT-6

Hello WMPL,

I need you help. Recenlty, the theme (Bridge Qode Themes) that we are using did a major upgrade requesting a new plugin Bridge qore plugin. After installing a new update, whole woocommerce stop translating somehow. Can you see what is the issue? This issue is for all our sites.

Best regards,
Marko

March 28, 2019 at 4:17 am #3476937

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Do I understand that this plugin "Bridge qore" is a new plugin recently installed on all your sites and delivered with the new version of "Bridge Qode Theme"?

If so, then the best way to deal with this is to see if it works in a fresh installation with Woocommercerce. Here is a sandbox site that is previously installed with WPML and Woocommerce. There a couple of translated products there.

Login: hidden link
Username: demo
Password: x4VrcQpI352G

Please upload the new version of Bridge Qode Theme and the new plugin. Does the system behave in the same way as your problematic sites?

If so, please write back with steps on how I can see the issue you describe on the sandbox site.
Thanks

March 28, 2019 at 9:20 am #3478617

markoT-6

Thank you for fast answer. WPML is still transleting some parts. In attach there is a example what is not translated. Before latest theme update WPML translated that part perfectly. Can you tell what is the reason? We update a new version of theme. Still the same. The site is hidden link
Best regards,

March 28, 2019 at 4:28 pm #3483891

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Those look like Woocommerce standard texts.

It might be that your theme has now placed those texts in a different domain. So, what you can do is try rescanning your theme for strings here:

- WPML > Theme and plugins localization

Then use the filters in the String Translation table to search for all ocurrences of this string. You *might* find that there are now new strings with same text in different domains. If your template is looking for a translation in a particular domain....but you have only translated the Woocommerce domain...then it would explain why they are no longer translating.

This is only a hypothesis of what might be happening however - to be sure, I´d need to look at your site or better, you can upload the new version of you theme into the sandbox site and we can look for the strings there.

The topic ‘[Closed] New theme update. Somehow woocommerce cart is not translated.’ is closed to new replies.