This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Newsletter form with MailChimp for WordPress not translating Solution: "I received information from my colleague Shekhar that you were able to resolve this by adding a title to the form, hence allowing it to be visible within translation management."

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 16, 2019 at 7:21 am #4216971

developerO-4

I Need Live support since 2 days i am trying get contact no one help.. i Need Translate MailChimp for WordPress but i try all process but i can't translation string where i will html tag translate..

July 16, 2019 at 7:25 am #4217007

developerO-4

Hello I need Assistance

July 16, 2019 at 8:45 am #4217821

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if you tried translating it following this documentation in detail?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/mailchimp-for-wordpress-multilingual/

To translate your Mailchimp forms, you need to download and activate MailChimp for WordPress plugin and then install our bridge plugin called MailChimp for WordPress Multilingual.

Additionally, you must have the following WPML plugins installed:

WPML Multilingual CMS
WPML Translation Management
WPML String Translation

You can download MailChimp for WordPress Multilingual from the following link:

https://wpml.org/download/mailchimp-for-wordpress-multilingual/

Once downloaded, install and activate it just as you would any other WordPress plugin.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 16, 2019 at 9:01 am #4217969

developerO-4

MailChimp for WordPress Multilingual
Version 0.0.3 | By OnTheGoSystems
I already installed and follow the instraction but not any signup form page because i am already delete that page i have widgets using my footer

July 16, 2019 at 12:21 pm #4220109

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I received information from my colleague Shekhar that you were able to resolve this by adding a title to the form, hence allowing it to be visible within translation management.

Therefore I am marking this as resolved!

Regards,
Bruno Kos