This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by taimurM 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 11:35 am #4438729

taimurM

Yestrerday I dropped a ticker where it was told me that Drop down on few pages are not showing because it wasn't translated yet the reason drop down not working

Here are sample links :

Working Dropdown: hidden link
Not Working Dropdown : hidden link

But then I tried "Advance Translating Tool" from setting and translated all rest pages but I'm facing same Issue-

Secondly : When I use advance Translator for any product "WPML+WOOCOMMERCE" Its not working properly Like I translate all content using Advance Translator but IT does not translate complete.

3rd Thing My home page is based on Visual Composer and Rev Slider how it can be translate and how I can translate content inside plugins

Overall I'm Facing issue

August 22, 2019 at 1:31 pm #4439743

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

As I can see, the other ticket about the dropdown (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/languages-dropdown-not-working/) is marked as resolved now. Can you tell me if you managed to sort this out or if you still need help with it, please?

I want to take care of each part, one by one, so we don't mess up our discussion and stay to the point. Once I make sure that the dropdown part is working fine, we'll look at the products.

Thanks,
Radu

August 22, 2019 at 9:33 pm #4442989

taimurM

I'm unable to complete Home page Translation 100 and the reason drop down not coming - Can I use advance translating tool for my WPBakery Home page ? I want my complete site to be Auto translated

August 26, 2019 at 11:55 am #4458199

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Could you give me access to the dashboard area of your website so I can have a closer look at why is the homepage language switcher showing the French translation, please? I'm sure we'll be able to sort this out together.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 2, 2019 at 2:25 pm #4497641

taimurM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!