This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
|May 28, 2019 at 10:56 pm #3910443|
Tell us what you are trying to do? Estoy tratando de que salga mi pagina traducida al español y no lo hace
Is there any documentation that you are following?
Is there a similar example that we can see?
What is the link to your site? hidden link
|May 29, 2019 at 12:01 pm #3915237|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)
Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!
I will be happy to help you with this.
This would be the normal process that should be followed for translation pages and posts:
If you tried that and it did not work:
1. Can you please let me know what page did you try to translate (what is the name of the page)?
2. From what language to what language you tried to translate it to?
3. What were the steps that you followed and what exactly did not work (did you see any error or something like that which you could share with me)?
4. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.
Our Debugging Procedures
I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.
Privacy and Security Policy
We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
- Please make a backup of the site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box.
The private box looks like this: hidden link
I will be waiting for your response.