This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Robert 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Robert.

Author Posts
December 27, 2014 at 10:35 am #534288

edwardL-3

Hi, as soon as I installed WPML Media, I cannot see the items in post view.

Give we have like 70,000 images, this doesn't make any sense! I can see the files once I disable WPML Media.

And please don't ask me to give you the account password 🙂

December 29, 2014 at 2:46 pm #534803

Robert

I would be happy to help, is this a fresh install or reactivation? After installing WPML, did you visit WPML > Media Translation and duplicate media for translations?

Please reference this page: http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/

December 29, 2014 at 3:01 pm #534812

edwardL-3

Hi, I deactivated it, and rest language information.

The media plugin is a disaster...It also stopped our editors from uploading images. That's just the way to solve the issue, and I'm afraid to turn it on again.

December 30, 2014 at 11:18 am #535187

Robert

If you have reset WPML via Support > Troubleshooting then all the language information on the site is lost and all the content including any translations that you have made in the past will have been pushed to the default language.

That's why there appears to be no media when adding to a secondary language. You need to Visit WPML > Media Translations > and select the Start button in order to duplicate database entries for media for all secondary languages in order for them to become available.

December 30, 2014 at 11:35 am #535201

edwardL-3

Hi, I did that, but the images were still not showing for even in the default language.

December 30, 2014 at 11:57 am #535214

Robert

Okay, can you enable debug and share with me any warning or errors that display? If the site is live you can enable a log file to collect the errors. http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

The topic ‘[Closed] No Items Found’ is closed to new replies.