This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jose-mariaG-11 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 10:11 am #4313525

jose-mariaG-11

Hi,

Yesterday I created a ticket:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/very-serious-problem-with-new-types-created-with-toolset-and-wpml/
Radu asked me one thing and I don't know anything else about the problem and I need to solve it very urgently.
Please, if Radu cannot attend the ticket, please give it to another person on the support team.

Thank you very much for the help.

Regards,
Jose A.Molina

July 31, 2019 at 12:15 pm #4314219

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Molina,

Sorry about this delay. I am trying to respond back on each ticket as soon as possible but some things, like the issue you reported, needs a bit more tests in order to be fixed. It's not a case I've seen before and I couldn't find this reported by other users either so I need to check everything from scratch.
I just responded you back on the original ticket and I'll have another look at it as soon as I get your reply.

Now, can you close this ticket and keep our discussion about the Toolset and WPML on the original ticket opened about it, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 31, 2019 at 1:04 pm #4314641

jose-mariaG-11

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!