Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 25, 2019 at 10:14 am #4825863

viktorB-10

Hello!

*This issue still hasn't resolved, just closed in the meantime. PLease refer to this post for previous info: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/no-post-page-version-history-manager/#post-4825773*

Now i did the change you advised:

"Alternatively, paste the below code in wp-config.php
define( 'WP_POST_REVISIONS', -1 ); "

, but yet still can't find the revision pane neither in pages nor in posts. Can you please check it again?
I'm also interested, if it is a byproduct of a plugin conflict, then how would you track it down? I'm trying to improve to find these errors myself, (thus going to wpml support less times in the future 😉

Thank you!
Viktor

October 26, 2019 at 1:23 pm #4831895

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Hi ViktorB, in the previous ticket, it was mentioned that the issue happens even with WPML deactivated. Can you let me know if you have tested this on your site? If so, then likely the issue is not related to WPML.

To test for a plugin conflict, the best thing to do is to deactivate all plugins and switch to a default theme temporarily. Then check to see if the revisions appear. If so, begin reactivating your theme and then plugins one at a time until the issue returns. Then you will know which plugin is causing the conflict.

October 28, 2019 at 11:03 pm #4843275

viktorB-10

Dear Lauren,

You were right, i'm sorry, i checked until i found that no wpml caused the issue. This time it is the "Webcraftic Clearfy – WordPress optimization plugin".
Best regards,
Wiktor

October 29, 2019 at 4:37 pm #4850367

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Great, I'm glad you are able to locate the cause. Thanks for the update!