This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by The Smalls 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
December 5, 2019 at 3:01 pm #5077701

The Smalls

Hi, following the post : https://wpml.org/forums/topic/no-products-matched-your-selection-please-choose-a-different-combination/

which is marked as resolved (by downgrading woo multilingual), i would like to report this bug, that this topic is referred.

The problem is that with the last version of woocommerce multilingual, some products report "No products matched your selection. Please choose a different combination error" when choosing variations, even thought the product is in stock.
Neither of wpml->support -> fix buttons do anything, or attribute synchronization in woo multilingual taxonomies translation.

When roll back to the previous woo multilingual (4.7.4) product variation stock are ok and user can order a variation, but cant access woo multilingual for further changes.

best regards,

December 7, 2019 at 11:12 am #5086849

stefanoV-11

When roll back to the previous woo multilingual (4.7.4) product variation stock are ok and user can order a variation, but cant access woo multilingual for further changes.

In addition to this there are some anomalies in the shop page, as there are texts that are not translated, and even if you try to force in other ways, the untranslated text remains. The strings are all correctly translated. I'd like to see the seriousness of the WPML plugin that someone would try to do something about this problem that has been going on for more than a week. I tried to open TIKET but I still haven't received any proper answers. I look forward to it! Thank you support!

December 9, 2019 at 2:40 pm #5093581

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

The issue that you have posted with the latest version of WooCommerce Multilignaul 4.7.5 is already reported to our developers. Please try the workaround suggested in the errata page https://wpml.org/errata/sorry-no-products-matched-your-selection-please-choose-a-different-combination-in-the-second-language-for-a-variable-product/

Since reverting to older version 4.7.4 causes issue for your I would suggest the other option to alter the code.

let me know if you can handle this, Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Raja

December 9, 2019 at 3:01 pm #5093863

The Smalls

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!