Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Unable to list all WPML plugin in Plugins > Add New > Commercial tabs it displays the text "No repositories defined"

Solution:
Search for the option_name wp_installer_settings in wp_options table and rename the option_name to something else, This will reset the installer config and resolve the issue

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by claudeD-2 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 15, 2020 at 4:34 pm #6606273

claudeD-2

The client updated WPML and now when he goes to Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial, all he sees is No Repositories Defined. There are no errors in the debug log, and already tested with a fresh install.

July 15, 2020 at 5:46 pm #6606687

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

July 16, 2020 at 11:42 am #6612257

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there

Thanks for the access, Here how you can resolve the issue

You need to access the database to change a few database records, I have used PHPMyAdmin plugin on the staging site.

- Login to your database, Open the wp_options table. in staging site the table name was wpva_options

- Search for the option_name wp_installer_settings and rename the option_name to something else refer hidden link

- Once done you should be able to access the Plugin > AddNew > Commercial tab hidden link

Let me know if that help, In case if you want me to do that stuff on your site I can help with that as well 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.