This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 21, 2019 at 1:40 am

juanH-10

I am trying to: Use the searching filters in listify. When I look for a specific category it doesn't show results. I have already checked another tickets and didn´t work

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: listings results

Instead, I got: no results

May 21, 2019 at 6:59 am #3852381

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please share your Debug information with me? You can read the detailed explanation about it here. I tried to access your wp-admin dashboard but its seems that the provided credentials does not have the right privileges.

I checked the duplicator package but it's missing the installer.php file.

http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support

The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

I noticed an error in the JavaScript console (see attached image) which could be related to your theme. Could please you try to solve this issue?

Additionally, please follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:

-Take a complete backup of your site. (important!)
-Deactivate all non-WPML plugins, except the plugins required to debug.
-Check if the issue persists.
-If the issue is solved, begin to activate one by one the plugins until you figured out what plugin was causing the issue.

Please let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 25, 2019 at 7:11 pm #3889973

juanH-10

Hi, I have already setted the permissions for the user given. And I have already done my backup.

May 27, 2019 at 3:19 am #3893283

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for your updates.

Could you please share your results after doing the troubleshooting steps described on my previous message? Also, if you try to deactivate WPML plugins does the JS error still persists? Please don't forget to backup your site completely before doing these tests.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 28, 2019 at 12:41 am #3901551

juanH-10

Hi Dennis. First I entered to the english version, then I make a search and sends me to the spanish results page, then I switch again to english and make the search again and I got no results.

When I deactivate the WPML plugin the JS error persists.

May 28, 2019 at 12:42 am #3901619

juanH-10

Also when I use my secondary menu that shows listings categories I got no results for the search.

May 29, 2019 at 7:52 am #3912595

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Dennis is not availble today and so I will be taking over this ticket.

I did the following changes to your configuration in this panel: WPML > Langauges
- enable the AJAX langauge cookie (see image)
- change the URL format to use langauges per directory (see image)

With these changes, your English results page appears.

Can you please confirm that this resolves your issue?
Thanks

May 29, 2019 at 1:45 pm #3916135
juanH-10

Hi Yvette! It worked, thank you very much. One more thing I have this taxonomy and I want to change the original one, it seems to be blocked. Can you help me please?

New threads created by Yvette and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-change-the-original-taxonomy/

May 29, 2019 at 2:35 pm #3916443

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

I´m glad this resolved your issue. We will continue working on the other question in a new thread.