This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 5, 2019 at 7:26 am

robA-7

I am trying to:

Translate the shipping classes using WooCommerce Multilangual.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see:

The option to select a shipping class, and then make the language specific translation.

Instead, I got:

An empty screen, in which I cannot select anything.

July 5, 2019 at 7:53 am #4148661

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you update WooCommerce multilingual and WPML plugin and addons? I have accessed dashboard and I see that some of these plugins are pending updates.

However, I think that the issue here is coming from elsewhere - SB Measurement Price Calculator. In fact, if you try to open any of the tabs in the WooCommerce multilingual, you will see that it is not working, but the chrome console log is showing some JavaScript errors, possibly interfering with WooCommerce multilingual functionality.

Can you try deactivating this plugin to see if it gets the issue resolved? I do not see the plugin version, but I suspect that it is not the same plugin as this one: https://woocommerce.com/products/measurement-price-calculator/#

If this gets the issue resolved, can you perhaps reach out to plugin developers and ask them about these JavaScript errors? Perhaps they can bring us some insight into this.

Regards,
Bruno Kos