This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 9:42 pm #3787875

Dave Zille

I am trying to: fix the issue with no slash between slugs when change the Events calendar view.
Steps to reproduce: 1. Go to the French version of the Calendars page 2. Change the calendar view to List or Day 3. Click on English flag 4. 404 error page, because no slash between calendars and month(list, day).
We updated all plugins and WordPress, cleared the cache and refreshed the permalinks in settings. Everything is the same as it was on our dev site, we didn't change any settings. It works correctly on a dev site, but not on live. Links are provided.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got:hidden link

May 11, 2019 at 1:27 am #3788347

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

please test with WPML String translation deactivated , and let me know your results

also as a test please go to WPML->languages-> URL Format and switch to "directories"

let me know your results please

May 12, 2019 at 5:46 am #3792393

Dave Zille

Hi Bobby!
Thanks for your assistance! The change of the URL language to have directories instead a parameter worked! And I didn't deactivate the translation of the strings.
Thanks!!

May 13, 2019 at 4:16 pm #3800465

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved with this format change !