Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When I'm checking the website on mobile, the language switcher is no longer appearing. Solution: The theme is using a right side hamburger menu. In this case, the language switcher can be seen once the menu is opened (right at the top).

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 11, 2019 at 11:46 am #3586873

hovhannesV

I see no switcher in when I use a mobile phone. And can you tell me what is widget area?

April 11, 2019 at 2:31 pm #3588973

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Hovhannes,

Can you tell me if we're talking about the language switcher, please? I want to make sure that I'm looking at the right element. If yes, then this switcher can be seen under the right menu (please see the screenshot). If this is not what you were asking for, can you attach a screenshot of the element from the computer that's missing on mobile, please?

Thanks,
Radu

April 11, 2019 at 2:35 pm #3589089

hovhannesV

Thanks, I did not notice, please I have another ticket and I need it fast. About 1. Thumbnails not regenerated 2. Putting headers in the middle and editing text view, please answer fast.

April 12, 2019 at 4:05 am #3594763

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Hovhannes,

I'm looking right now at the other ticket and come back on it as soon as I have an update.

Regards,
Radu