This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kees Burg 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 11, 2018 at 3:54 pm #2091090

Kees Burg

I am trying to: synchronize atum stockcentral.

There is no good synchronization between the different languages in atum stockcentral.

For example in in the category Tijdschriften (magazines) in dutch 422 products but in the other languages, English, German and French only 249 products.

May 14, 2018 at 10:53 am #2116711

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I can see that "ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce" is not compatible with WPML yet, you can find a list of compatible plugins here: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

Being said so it seems like there are some errors which might be creating the issue, to debug this issue further and report it to the compatibility team I will need to reproduce this issue first.

So, is it possible for you to provide me a step to step guide to replicate the problem from installing the ATUM plugin itself?

Also, I have enabled the private reply for you, so could you please send me the latest ATUM plugin in the next reply.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 15, 2018 at 10:38 am #2135872

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

Could you also provide feedback on the following?

So, is it possible for you to provide me a step to step guide to replicate the problem from installing the ATUM plugin itself?

Thanks

May 16, 2018 at 10:09 am #2154389

Kees Burg

Hi Shekhar,

I first activated stock management for all products - image 01

All products have been translated with WPML - image 02

Then I installed and activated Atum. Result see - image 03 and 04

Maybe another problem is that I can not synchronize product stock . Does not work - image 05

I hope this information is sufficient,

Kees

May 17, 2018 at 10:53 am #2174155

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

I tried to log in to your site for further debugging and I can see that it has also an HTTP authorization which details are not present in private reply, could you please edit the private reply and share me those details too.

Thanks

May 17, 2018 at 10:59 am #2174239

Kees Burg

Hi Shekhar

It is about the

I hope this is enough information

Kees

May 18, 2018 at 11:50 am #2188884

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am working on this issue and will respond to you soon.

Thanks

May 21, 2018 at 10:40 am #2200510

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I updated the ATUM plugin to the latest version and try to increase stocks and see if it's synchronized and it was synchronized properly, I tested the categories too and it's working so could you please check the issue once again and let me know if updating the ATUM plugin helps.

Thanks

May 25, 2018 at 6:32 am #2227049

Kees Burg

Hi Shekhar,

Not all problems have been resolved but I try to solve that with Atum. Synchronizing seems to work well now. Thanks

Regards,

Kees