This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by zsoltE-2 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 10, 2019 at 3:01 am #4374127

zsoltE-2

Hi,

My sites's default language is Hungarian, second language is Engliseh.

I have uploaded translated product_category taxonomy successfully: There ara 302 english and 302 Hungarian taxonomies. (see attachment).

The Hungarian product categories are in hierarchy, the English translation are not. I wanted to Syncronize the Hierarchy based on the Hungarian taxonomies, but WPML says that it is syncronized.

It is also strange, that at the bottom of Taxonomy translation it is stated that there are 604 translations.

Maybe I missed something when I uploaded the translations?

Regards,
Zsolt

August 12, 2019 at 9:01 am #4379451

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Upload Taxonomies
What tool did you use to upload the taxonomies?

2. ) Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

August 12, 2019 at 9:52 am #4379875

zsoltE-2

Hi Ivett,
I ran again the troubleshooting>cleanup > synchronize post taxonomies process and the hierarchy also copied.
Thank you for your answer, but this ticket has been resolved.
Regards, Zsolt