If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
February 4, 2019 at 12:08 pm #3157378

madeleineH-5

I am trying to:
I my default language is english and I now translating all pages and posts in french. In the translater section it is marked as translated but the post and pages doesn't how it.

Here is the blog in french: hidden link

thanks for your help

February 4, 2019 at 9:56 pm #3159506

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Please first of all make sure to update the Divi Theme to the latest versions. I can see that version 3.1.11 is available.

hidden link

Then please provide me some more information about how you translated the content?

We highly advise to use the WPML Translation Manager which you can enable at WPML -> Settings -> How to translate posts and pages. This way you will maintain the compatibility between Dvi and WPML. Further, the WPML Translation Editor indicates if a translation is completed to 100%.

I can see on your life site that some page content is translated and other not. Please verify this by using the WPML Translation Editor and let me know if you need any further assitance.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 20, 2019 at 9:34 am #3386777

madeleineH-5

Hello,
My blog is in english and french. English is the default language. A couple of days ago, 2 of my blogposts (french) were changed. Have of it was in french and have of it took the english text. When I wanted to change it in the Translator there were half of the text missing! A day later I could redo the translation and finish it.
Today, I just checked all the blogposts again and lots of them have the older text (I do updates of the text regularely. What is going on? Can you please help because it is getting really annoying and time intense to change all the translation all the time.

Thanks
Madeleine

hidden link

March 20, 2019 at 2:04 pm #3388863

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hi,

Could you please increase your PHP Memory Limit to 512M (php.ini) and the WP Memory limit to 256M (wp-config.php)? 128M is the minimum required by WPML.
Your current values are:

MemoryLimit 256M
WP Memory Limit 40M
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* Memory Limit /
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Paste it just before:

/ That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. /

On the other hand the PHP Memory Limit needs to be edited inside the php.ini file of your current PHP Version 7.0.31, which is located on your server. All these settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so I recommend you to contact and ask them to modify them directly. If you can get even higher values It would be great.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, it means, with a default theme and not other plugins installed.

Please also change the value of "maxInputVars" inside of your php.ini file. You are currently using a value of 1000.

I would recommend you to change this setting to at least 3000.

You can find the php.ini file on your server inside the folder for your currently used PHP version 7.0.31.

In case of any doubt please contact your hosting provides and ask for assistance.

Let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] None of the translated posts or pages is showing’ is closed to new replies.