This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WPML\Container\wpml_collect() in /sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php:38

Solution: Please disable all the plugins. Then re-activate the WPML plugin only.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marutiG 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 29, 2019 at 10:40 am #4660395

marutiG

I am tryting to install and activate the WPML plug in (my site: aqari.app)

following error occured

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WPML\Container\wpml_collect() in /home/aqari142/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /home/aqari142/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/functions.php(35): WPML\Container\Container::share(Array) #1 /home/aqari142/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php(166): WPML\Container\share(Array) #2 /home/aqari142/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2141): include('/home/aqari142/...') #3 /home/aqari142/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(175): plugin_sandbox_scrape('sitepress-multi...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/aqari142/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php on line 38

September 29, 2019 at 10:55 am #4660421

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

thank you for contacting WPML support.

Please disable all the plugins.
Then re-activate the WPML plugin only.
Do you see the same issue?

Let me know.

Regards,