This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
September 29, 2019 at 12:59 pm

alexanderM-60

I am trying to:
Activate the WPML CMS
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
This plugin could not load properly and will be paused in recovery mode.

An error of the type E_ERRORwas caused in the line of 346the file /home/sparxia/projects.sparxia.world/madeamano/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php. Error message:Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_enabled() on string in /home/sparxia/projects.sparxia.world/madeamano/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php:346 Stack trace: #0 /home/sparxia/projects.sparxia.world/madeamano/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-inline-styles.php(274): WPML_LS_Settings->get_active_slots() #1 /home/sparxia/projects.sparxia.world/madeamano/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-admin-ui.php(105): WPML_LS_Inline_Styles->admin_output() #2 /home/sparxia/projects.sparxia.world/madeamano/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_LS_Admin_UI->admin_head_action('') #3 /home/sparxia/projects.sparxia.world/madeamano/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/sparxia/projects.sparxia.world/madeamano/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/sparxia/projects.sparxia.world/madeamano/

September 29, 2019 at 9:35 pm #4661389

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This issue is caused by a corrupt record in the database.
I request you to provide the FTP credentials as we need to change some fields in the database. I'm enabling the private reply.
Also, I request you to make a complete backup of your database.

Thanks,
Rohan

The topic ‘[Closed] Not able to activate WPML CMS’ is closed to new replies.