This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by manuelC-26 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 2:39 pm #4308563

manuelC-26

I am trying to: I translated all the products with WPML translation management and now I need to enter the product variations through Woocommerce multilingue. I did it for all the products except three that when I click via woocommerce multilingue give a error 502. Please see attached. Bellow linked the products that have this error.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see: I need to access the woocommerce multilingue to introduce product variations that are missing (shoe number)

Instead, I got:

July 31, 2019 at 5:07 am #4311481

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Errors 502 are generally caused by the server, not by the site settings. I don't see the error in the page you linked. May this be linked to your previous ticket?

I would also need your WPML debug information. You can find it in:
WPML -> Support -> click on debug information link
Then you can copy/paste the text you see in the Debug box I'll enable for the next answer.
More information here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

July 31, 2019 at 12:33 pm #4314345

manuelC-26

Hi,

When I click on the button "Editar" signaled in the image attched I always get a 502 error so I am not able to edit this specific product page... What should I do?

August 1, 2019 at 7:25 am #4319257

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

how I was explaining in my previous post, 502 errors are caused by the server, not by the site itself.

Try to refresh your cache, delete cache and cookie from your browser and also try changing browser. If this doesn't help, try contacting your hosting and ask them if they have more information.

August 6, 2019 at 5:02 pm #4349685

manuelC-26

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!