No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
February 20, 2018 at 3:35 pm #1523840

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Hello, Otto has reassigned me this ticket. I will be happy to manually update the plugins for you, however, this will require FTP access. My IP address is 174.107.94.241

I have marked the next reply as private so that you can share credentials. Also, please paste the WPML site key that you are trying to use, so that I can test that as well. Thanks!

February 26, 2018 at 3:10 pm #1529364

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately the FTP credentials do not work for me. Is there a specific port I need to try to connect to? I will need FTP access in order to manually install the updated files. I have marked the next reply as private so that you can update as needed.

Also, please provide me with the registration key from your wpml.org/account/sites so that I can register the site under your key once I install the updated plugins.

February 26, 2018 at 11:08 pm #1529865

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks so much. I was able to connect via FTP. Can you tell me which folder your WordPress folders are in? I've marked the next reply as private.

February 27, 2018 at 8:54 am #1530161

Zaheen Ahmed

There is folder called WordPress, there you will see shared folders, in it you will find plugins folder.

February 27, 2018 at 8:59 am #1530167

Zaheen Ahmed

I see plugins has been updated, Thanks you for you assistance 🙂 but i'm still seeing that notification your subscription is expired. Can you explain me about this issue why is been happening? Thanks

February 27, 2018 at 1:34 pm #1530516

Lauren
Supporter

It looks like the login that I have does not have Super Admin privileges. Please login as a super admin and go to the main site and try to click "revalidate your subscription" or "Unregister WPML from this site". Are you able to do that with the super admin? If so, then try to register the site key again after it has been unregistered, and let me know the results.

February 28, 2018 at 10:55 am #1531611

Zaheen Ahmed

Hi Lauren,

I set up user privilege to super admin and tried to unregister the site from WPML, but nothing is happening. Can you please look into it further? Otherwise for future plugins update i would not able to update them again.

Thanks

February 28, 2018 at 3:43 pm #1532025

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks for testing that for me. I made a copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin and I have escalated this to our 2nd tier development team so they can take a deeper look. I"ll keep you posted here as soon as I have more information. Thanks!

March 1, 2018 at 3:50 pm #1533380

Lauren
Supporter

I was able to access the FTP files, however, I'm having some difficulty there. I need to add the following the wp-config.php, but the wp-config is listed as a directory and I can't access it. I also would like to check the debug.log file but that is also listed as a directory and not a file.

Please try to add the following to the wp-config.php file:

define('WPML_INSTALLER_DEBUG', true);
// Tell WordPress to log everything to /wp-content/debug.log
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

Also, is it possible that the key is defined in the wp-config.php file? This could be a reason for the error.

Lastly, please clear/disable cache (server side memcached).

March 2, 2018 at 8:40 am #1534041

Zaheen Ahmed

I made this changes in wp-config.php file. and i also clear server side cache. Which key could be defined in wp-config? Can you please elaborate? Thanks

March 2, 2018 at 2:25 pm #1534436

Lauren
Supporter

The WPML site key could be defined there. Could you please give me the correct path to the FTP folder for this site, and also allow me access to the wp-config.php file and the debug.log? I have marked the next reply as private so you can share the FTP path with me. Thanks!

March 2, 2018 at 3:18 pm #1534509

Lauren
Supporter

Also, please add IP address 95.87.246.45 to the FTP access so our 2nd tier developers can also take a look. If needed, we may install the Adminer plugin to access the database. Please let me know if that is okay. Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Not able to revalidate license or unregister to add new site key.’ is closed to new replies.