This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Not able to send Page/Post for Chinese Traditional translation to Smartcat

Solution: The issue is fixed by adding the following language code for Smartcat in our Translation service settings.

zh-hant:zh-Hant

Relevant Documentation:

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Janice Di 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 18, 2020 at 4:44 am

Janice Di

I am not able to send the translation from translation management. I cannot send it to a translation partner. It only happened when sending traditional Chinese to translation parter

February 18, 2020 at 6:01 am
February 18, 2020 at 6:22 am #5512533

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

I have escalated the ticket to our Translation Service team for further debugging. Now you are using an older version of WPML(4.2.6). It is not upgraded to the latest version yet. So please upgrade to the latest version of WPML and WordPress after a full site backup. Check the attached images for more details.

Also, please increase *WP Memory Limit* to *256*(the minimum required memory limit for WPML is *128*). Please check the following links for more details

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

https://wordpress.org/support/article/editing-wp-config-php/#increasing-memory-allocated-to-php

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 19, 2020 at 9:40 am #5521945

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

We have added the following language code for Smartcat in our Translation service settings. Please check you can send the Chinese Traditional Jobs for translation to Smartcat now.

zh-hant:zh-Hant

Please try it and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 20, 2020 at 2:18 am #5528537

Janice Di

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!