This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 4:11 am #3781277

michitaO

HI,
I have been trying to find the way to translate my Pages, Home(front page), and others..
If I try to translate 'Home', the words lists only appear a few number.
hidden link

My Home has full of other contents to translate but it let me not allow to see even the words lists.
This issues occurred to other pages too.

Next,
I have managed to translate Menu but permalink has changed and nothing appeared on the page as menu.
hidden link

I also need to understand how to fix this Japanese language url as above url.

I wish to hear from someone to guide me very soon.

Thanks.

May 10, 2019 at 9:16 am #3782557

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I am trying to understand the issue, It seems like advanced translation editor is not listing all the texts in the home page is that your concern? Please provide temporary access to your site so that i can check the issue for you. I have enabled private reply for you to securely share the details. if the translation issue is not happening in the home page please share the URL of the page where the issue can be seen.

For the sake of support policy and better follow up I would request you kindly create a new ticket for a followup issue. or please wait for the initial issue to be sorted so that I can take care of other issues.

Kind regards
Raja

May 10, 2019 at 11:05 pm #3788085

michitaO

Hi Raja,
Just adding more information here.
the issue page links are below.
Home in English: hidden link
Home in Japanese: hidden link

Please also advice me if there is configuration I can let default English words keep remain when they are not translated yet on page.

Thanks.

May 13, 2019 at 8:38 am #3796101

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

It seems like you already have an open issue for the same topic https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translating-page-home-not-working-with-advanced-translation-editor/. The ticket is already in an advanced stage with my colleague Riffaz.

I will go ahead and close this ticket as this is a duplicate of an open issue. I would recommend continuing with that ticket for better clarity.

Kind regards
Raja