This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lucB-14 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 24, 2020 at 5:38 am #5551511

lucB-14

I am currently trying to use your ATE tool in order to translate a website. I have a total of 23 pages to translate, unfortunately, 2 of them can' t be loaded :
"We are transferring your translation job to Advanced Translation Editor. It will take only a few seconds."

I've tried looking online, some people had the same issue but I can't make it work

"We are transferring your translation job to Advanced Translation Editor. It will take only a few seconds."

February 24, 2020 at 10:02 am #5552809

lucB-14

Hey again,

All the versions are updated (SQL and MYSQL 5.6 and PHP 7.3). My hosting website hosting have confirmed.

The cache have been cleared.

I have also increased the website's memory to the max.

It looks like every step you mentioned earlier did not help to fix my problem.

I checked in the Advanced Translation Editor Error Log, and I found 2 errors that might be related to the 2 pages that are impossible to open and translate. I uploaded the related images of it if you please may have a look at it.

It seems there is XLIFF communication problem as you can see on the pictures I uploaded.

Would you please have a look at it ?

Thank you in advance

February 24, 2020 at 12:07 pm #5554103

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

Also please share with me the URL of the two pages having the translation issue now.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 24, 2020 at 2:41 pm #5555329

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Luc,

Thank you for the login information. Our Advanced Translation Editor team has fixed the issue with both pages. Please check it now.

If you had a similar issue again, please cancel the translation Job from WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Jobs list and try the translation again.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 24, 2020 at 5:43 pm #5556873

lucB-14

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate.