Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohammed 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 28, 2015 at 9:57 pm #713965

willem-heinC

I am trying to get my product attribute variations translated: Size: XS | L | M. But mostly only the first or last 2 are translated in BR like P | M. When I combine the Color and Size variation I only get the option to translate one Attribute: Colors

URL of (my) website where problem appears:hidden link

Thanks in advance for your help
Kind regards,
Willem-hein

September 29, 2015 at 9:29 am #714240

Mohammed

Hello Willem,

Thank you for contacting WPML support forum,

Did you follow the documentation about product attributes and variations?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual

IF so, Please try to test the issue in the minimal environment .
To do that, disable all non WPML plugins and activate one of the default themes(e.g twenty fifteen) .

Thanks.

September 29, 2015 at 9:01 pm #714887

willem-heinC

Hi Mohammed,
Thanks for your advise. I tried it in clone of the lives site, disable all non WPML plugins and activate one of the default themes, but it did not work. see hidden link
I have no idea in which corner to look for a solution. Can you help?

Thanks,
Willem-Hein

September 30, 2015 at 9:01 am #715134

Mohammed

Hi Willem,

For better and quick support process, I will need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site
- preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible
- in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment
area when you log in to leave your next reply.

The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can
see and have access to it.

// NOTE : Please make a complete backup of your website, It is good to have a backup.

Thanks.

September 30, 2015 at 5:59 pm #715614

Mohammed

Hi Willem,

Thank you for your patience,
- I logged into your admin dashboard and visited the link you provided: hidden link .
I found that all attributes and variations exist and there is no problem.

Information you may need:

- General attributes and terms that are created from "Products > Attributes" can be translated from WooCommerce Multilingual in the dedicated tab of the attribute (Size tab in your website). Also every attribute and term can be translated individually from its edit screen.

- You can't translate general attribute or terms while editing a product because these terms/attributes are not specific for a product but they are for all products.

- Custom products attributes which are the attributes you create in the product edit screen, can be translated in the product tab in WooCommerce Multilingual.

Please let me know if there is something missing. Or if the problem still exists , Please mention a link for a live example.

Thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Not all attribute variations show in other language’ is closed to new replies.