This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 24, 2019 at 11:03 am #4076789

svenA-8

I am trying to:

I've build a new page in default language named "Management Committee", built with Elementor, Phlox Pro theme, widget using is "staff", saved as draft. When entering the page, draft, for translation am only getting the option to translate title, anchor, some media and some headings.

But not getting option to translate
1. 1 media (background image used)
2. The actual content of the widget "Staff" (Phlox)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

Is in draft

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

June 24, 2019 at 5:17 pm #4078923

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be a sync issue. Please complete the translation, then update the page(after a minor edit) to refresh the translation settings and make sure you are getting the expected result in Translation Editor.

If the issue exists, I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 26, 2019 at 9:42 am #4091045

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. This may be a compatibility issue and we may need to add custom language support for this Elementor widget. Please check the following documentation.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/how-to-add-wpml-support-to-custom-elementor-widgets/

So to debug the issue without affecting your live site I have created a test site in our Sandbox server. It is a fresh installation. Please visit the following URL.

hidden link

Please upload Elementor plugins(free & Pro) and your theme. Then make sure the issue is reproducible or not. It will help us a lot and we can forward it easily to our developers for further debugging.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Not getting to translate whole page (incl. content of a widget)’ is closed to new replies.