We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
July 4, 2019 at 7:25 am

hubertusH

Hi all,

I am running WPML on our site hidden link for the English version we use a different domain which is hidden link. After logging in to hidden link and then switching to my English domain is kind of logging me out as an admin. Therefore I am not able to change content in frontend (using page builder / Kallyas theme). Is there anything I can do about it?

July 4, 2019 at 8:43 am #4141277

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

This should work now (at least it does for the userid you provided me).

I had to enable the setting to automatically login/logout of domains (see image). Then logout and login again once.

Can you try this?