This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by gregorK-3 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
December 5, 2018 at 1:27 pm

gregorK-3

Hi

In last 3 days I'm having headache with WPML. Let me say I have used WPML on more than 20 sites, so I can say I know how to use it, but this one is giving me headache.

I created 2 additional languages - everything is working (links) but all of sudden I cannot save any changed content. I tried mixed with Translation editor and then back to manually - no luck.

I noticed this when i was trying to save translated Contact Form7

I really have no idea anymore where to look - I'm 3 days behind deadline 🙁

I also have opened antoher tickets when i thought it's about Contact Form7, but it's not

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/not-saving-correct-contact-form7/page/2/#post-2970192 (also access info inthere)

Thank you

December 5, 2018 at 2:09 pm #2970374

gregorK-3

With WPML deactivated, I can save pages. Hence, edited page (disabled WPML), saved, checked - it works .... enabling WPML back save the same page again and it reverts the Contact Form7 back to original SLO language .. totally lost and confused 😉

December 5, 2018 at 9:27 pm #2971755

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

Thank you for contacting. While one of my teammates takes care of your ticket, I will provide you with the first debugging steps.

Could you please check the following errata page and let us know if one of the workarounds work for you?
https://wpml.org/errata/cannot-edit-page-builder-translations-with-the-native-wordpress-editor/

December 6, 2018 at 6:49 am #2972697

gregorK-3

Hi

As far as I can see, disabling Media plugin did the trick 🙂 Hope to get a fix soon.

Thank you

December 6, 2018 at 6:50 am #2972698

gregorK-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!