This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: some email accounts do not receive mails from the shop

Solution: the issue is not related to WPML. use a plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/ to understand what is happening

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by batmunkhB 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 18, 2019 at 10:23 am #3838707

batmunkhB

Not sending woocommerce emails to my client by default language. I am not yet set woocommerce-multilingua

May 19, 2019 at 7:37 pm #3842439

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

If you have not set WooCommerce Multilingual yet, you must do it first. Then please check if the email issue persists. Please read our WooCommerce Multilingual documentation here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/

Regards,
Itamar.

May 22, 2019 at 12:20 pm #3865323

batmunkhB

Hello,
I set my WooCommerce Multilingual and translated all woocommerce pages. But I have 2 issues.

1. Not sending woocommerce emails to my client by default language.(english version)
Mongolian version is available for send email.
2. When i go to the Mongolian version of the site and add an item to cart and go to checkout, the checkout will show an error message saying "Sorry, your session has expired. return to shop"

Please help me resolve this issue

May 22, 2019 at 12:36 pm #3865473

batmunkhB

Most important issue is When i go to the Mongolian version of the site and add an item to cart and go to checkout, the checkout will show an error message saying "Sorry, your session has expired. return to shop"

May 23, 2019 at 1:01 pm #3875525

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I'd like to take care of your ticket from now on.
Since our policy is "one issue, one ticket" I'll take care of the mail issue. We can continue with the other issue once this is solved, or you can open a new ticket for it.

If I understand correctly, your clients receive emails in Mongolian even when the shop in English. Is this correct?
If so, was English always your default language? If you have emails in Mongolian, how do you translated them?

May 23, 2019 at 2:43 pm #3877031

batmunkhB

Hello, Laura
I wonder there is a issue to send email to my client by both languages.

some email accounts are not receive my order mails from my site by both languages.
But other mail account is receive our order email from my site normally.
I do not understand that reason.

What do you think it?

Thank you

May 23, 2019 at 3:30 pm #3877493

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

if the issue is for both language, not just one, probably it's not a WPML issue but more likely to be related to mail servers.

You might try to download a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/ to see if there is some kind of error when clients do not receive your mails.

May 24, 2019 at 9:17 am #3882823

batmunkhB

My issue is resolved now.

Recommended the plugin is working well.
Thank you for your advise, Laura
Thank you.