This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
September 24, 2019 at 1:20 pm

ruiV-2

I am trying to show all the created advanced custom fields for each product on the front-end (English version). I see most of the created fields, but not the latest ones I created a few weeks ago (website is still in development). In the settings I enabled them to be translated, but that doesn't work on the front-end. Please see the screenshots for better understanding.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The custom fields next to the green checkmarks (see screenshot)

Instead, I got: nothing

September 25, 2019 at 6:56 pm #4641791

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your website and could make the fields content appear in your secondary language, here are the steps I tried:

1 - I made a minor editing in the mentioned fields content for the hidden link product. This step is needed in order to refresh the translated content in the secondary language.

2 - Now you can notice the fields content appears properly in the translated product at: hidden link although it still shows unstranslated.

Please, proceed with a complete translation for all the mentioned product content untill you have a 100% complete translated post and let me know if you see the fields content to appear translated as well.

Have a nice day.