We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 7, 2019 at 8:20 pm #3552957

maleneA

I am trying to translate DVteam elements. Some of the text is possible to translate clicking on the "+" under the DVteam member list, some of the text in the panal is not possible to translate at all.

None of the pictures or text are showing on the translatet site:

Se original in English: hidden link (try to click on images to se panels)
Se translatet site in Danish: hidden link

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,

Malene

April 8, 2019 at 8:19 am #3555511

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Malene,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 8, 2019 at 1:23 pm #3558113

maleneA

Hi Bigul, Did you get my message and login/passwords?

April 8, 2019 at 2:32 pm #3558929

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Malene,

Thank you for the updates and login information. I can replicate the issue and the result is the same when I change the Member's ID of the translated page(*Vores team*). Please check the attached images for more details.

Therefore tracking the issue, please try the following steps after a site backup and let me know your feedback.

1) Upgrade to WPML 4.2.5
2) Create a new Page in Danish(not as a translation for testing )
3) Add a couple of DV Members to it
4) Save the page
5) Visit the Page frontend and make sure it is showing the Members or not

Maybe you are facing this issue because of compatibility conflicts. So to make sure if possible, please do the following steps.

a) Backup your site first
b) Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like 2017
c) Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML
d) If the issue is gone, activate the plugin one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Not showing DVteam elements’ is closed to new replies.