This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Anthony 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Author Posts
May 22, 2019 at 4:57 pm #3868219

Anthony

I am trying to: remove the message.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

May 22, 2019 at 6:50 pm #3868783

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Please go to your database and view the structure of the Database table wp_icl_strings

share with me a screenshot of the index tables and also verify that the index domain_name_context_md5 exists [see screenshot]

if you dont see the table wp_icl_strings then it is missing and we will need to manually re populate it.

May 25, 2019 at 7:32 am #3888911

Anthony

I have no idea what you are requesting, I sell properties and am not an IT guru.
How can WPML create such an issue????

Is there any way for someone to just sort this mess on my database?

May 25, 2019 at 7:40 am #3888953

Anthony

is this what your after? see below. thanks

May 27, 2019 at 6:18 pm #3900179

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

thank you for the screenshots , unfortunately that is not quite what i need.

If possible i would like to take a closer look at your backend , to verify that everything is set up correctly and if it is not we will manually fix it for you.

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

May 28, 2019 at 5:20 pm #3908993

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the access details !

i was able to confirm a missing field within your database, our team will need to fix this manually. Once we are done you will be updated here

May 29, 2019 at 7:13 am #3912301

George Botsev
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+03:00)

Hello!
I patched your site and you should be all set and continue with your project.

May 30, 2019 at 7:00 am #3920831

Anthony

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!