This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mihaiB-4 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
September 24, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4631731

mihaiB-4

I am trying to:
The site is under construction and I have installed Nifty Coming Soon plugin. After creating the EN version I have installed WPML (WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML String Translation, WPML Translation Management and WPML Media).
Immediately after activating the plugins (bulk action) I got the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home2/catalintofan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nifty-coming-soon-and-under-construction-page/admin/includes/ot-functions.php on line 141

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home2/catalintofan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nifty-coming-soon-and-under-construction-page/admin/includes/ot-functions.php on line 158

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home2/catalintofan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nifty-coming-soon-and-under-construction-page/admin/includes/ot-functions.php on line 175
Skip to main content
Skip to toolbar

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home2/catalintofan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nifty-coming-soon-and-under-construction-page/admin/includes/ot-functions.php on line 141

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home2/catalintofan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nifty-coming-soon-and-under-construction-page/admin/includes/ot-functions.php on line 158

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home2/catalintofan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nifty-coming-soon-and-under-construction-page/admin/includes/ot-functions.php on line 175
After this I have noticed that instead of the coming soon page I get only a whitepage.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hotelmoto.ro

I expected to see:
the Nifty Coming Soon page that was in place before installing WPML

Instead, I got:
a whitepage

Additional info:
error Log: ids empty.
No relevant info in debug log.

September 24, 2019 at 11:39 pm #4634467

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

I have created a test site with WPML and the Nifty Plugin and there was not any issue to activate the plugins.

The provided errors all refer to the Nifty Coming Soon & Maintenance page and are most likely linked to another plugin.

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Please install the Plugin/Theme suspicious for causing the issue in its latest version onto the following test site.

One-Click Login: hidden link

Leave me a short notification once the plugin is installed. On this test site also you can see that the issue can not be related to WPML alone, as it is working on this new install.

Kind regards
Andreas

September 25, 2019 at 7:10 am #4636163

mihaiB-4

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
The issue for me is gone after uninstall the Nifty plugin. I have installed another plugin that did the job without any error.
I reported this thinking that it might be helpful for you to fix possible issues.
Just as info, I have the following (don't know if it's in the debug info):
PHP 7.1
WP: 5.2.3
Theme: Parkivia v.1.1
Plugins:
All In One Addons for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) v3.5.0
Booked v2.2.5
Booki v7.0
Calculated Fields Form v1.0.328
Contact Form 7 v. 5.1.4
Contact Form 7 Datepicker v2.6.0
Duplicate Post v3.2.3