Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by amyL-11 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
May 21, 2021 at 10:27 pm #8822131

amyL-11

Upon Sync of local JSON,
hidden link

I get this error:

Notice: Undefined index: wpml_cf_preferences ( 30times! )
plus:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/eddie/WEBSITES/WB-GitHub/sitecode/document-root/wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/class-wpml-acf-field-settings.php:253) in /Users/eddie/WEBSITES/WB-WordpressCore/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1329

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/eddie/WEBSITES/WB-GitHub/sitecode/document-root/wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/class-wpml-acf-field-settings.php:253) in /Users/eddie/WEBSITES/WB-WordpressCore/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1332

May 24, 2021 at 7:59 am #8830831

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello Amy,

thanks for contacting us.

In order to help us understand the issue better, can you please share more info on how does the issue happens, what exact steps you take? Does it happen only on a specific page and with specific fields or?

I also see you are using a custom theme, is this issue reproducible with a WP default theme and only WPML and ACF plugins active?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Drazen

May 27, 2021 at 2:34 am #8855845

amyL-11

( Sorry - was waiting for the support license to renew. )

The site will not work without the custom theme, which works fine with other WPML and ACF functions.

As the ticket says: "Upon Sync of local JSON" -
hidden link

May 27, 2021 at 6:02 am #8856695

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

thanks for getting back.

If I understand correctly issue only happens when using a custom theme, otherwise it is fine?

If so please note as per our policy we can not take and debug your whole custom theme. We do not provide support for custom-coded solutions. We can help, suggest and guide you in your correct direction, but it is out of scope for us to debug your custom theme code.

If you can share more info on the issue why and how it happens, we could be able to help and suggest changes.

Do you think would be reproducible on a new clean site, when using the WP default theme?

Otherwise, if it only happens with your custom code and we do not have more info, the best I can do is suggest contacting our WPML contractors for custom solutions:

- https://wpml.org/contractors/

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Drazen

May 27, 2021 at 6:49 am #8856889

amyL-11

Respectfully, I AM a developer.

The PHP notice shows ONLY WPML related files:

Notice: Undefined index: wpml_cf_preferences in /Users/eddie/WEBSITES/WB-GitHub/sitecode/document-root/wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/class-wpml-acf-field-settings.php on line 149

I have received in-depth and solid support from other WPML agents. If you cant help me I will need to look elsewhere in WPML.