We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
March 9, 2019 at 12:28 pm #3298056

riyadH

I am trying to: stop this notification

Some taxonomy terms are out of sync between languages. This means that content in some languages will not have the correct tags or categories.

In order to synchronize the taxonomies, you need to go over each of them from the following list and click the "Update taxonomy hierarchy" button.

thanks

March 9, 2019 at 3:07 pm #3298490

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

To resolve the issue that is causing this notification, please follow this article to synchronize terms hierarchy.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-post-categories-and-custom-taxonomies/#synchronizing-hierarchical-taxonomies

I hope this answers your questions. Otherwise please provide as much details as possible, you can use this way:
1. I go to xxx
2. I do xxx
3. I expect to have xxx
4. Instead i get xxx
And please paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field?
- http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support