This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 17, 2019 at 11:36 am

jackR-4

I am trying to:
Make Pin on the map display on Thai page.

By
- Follow the instruction here.
- Uploading the other images (translations) via WPML -> Media Translation.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
Pin display on the map on Thai page

Instead, I got:
No Pin display on the map on Thai page

April 17, 2019 at 5:07 pm #3633355

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

The Map Icon is not showing in the Thai Property pages, am I right?

Please let me know have you set the custom Map Icons(image) or settings in the theme options or not? Because I can't find it exactly. So please share more details about it.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 17, 2019 at 5:25 pm #3633421

jackR-4

Thanks for the response.

Here's the steps to get the result I found
1. Go to hidden link
2. Click on ค้นหาประกาศ (Search Property you can always refer to English page) button

Expected Results
1. Pins show up on the map

Actual Result
1. No Pin on the map

Here's the steps I tried to make this happen
1. Login as Admin
2. Go to WPML menu on the left
3. Go to Media Translation
4. Type "condo" in the filter box
5. Click on filter button
6. Scroll down you will see 4 icons

Please advise,

Jack

Notes:
- At my very first step, I followed the instruction here and it didn't work.
hidden link
- Then I ping WP Residence and they asked me to contact you. This is their ticket#
#29230 Advanced Search does't work when switch to Thai language

April 17, 2019 at 5:27 pm #3633479

jackR-4

WP Residence support asked me I uploaded all communication I had previous for your record. I couldn't attach pdf so I converted it to jpg. Sorry too many files

April 18, 2019 at 1:36 pm #3639533

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the details. Somehow few of the Pain management options are not showing in the Thai language. But it is listing for translation in WPML String Translation admin options section.

Therefore I have a request. Please try the following steps after a site backup and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Increase *WP Memory Limit* to *256*(the minimum required memory limit for WPML is *128*). Please check the following links for more details

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

2) Increase the *MaxInputVars* of PHP settings to *10000*. Please check the following article for more details or contact your system admin/hosting provider for this purpose.

hidden link

3) Visit WPML>>String Translation
4) Click on the blue link at the bottom of the page: "Translate texts in admin screens »"
5) Look for the *wpresidence_admin* option. Here you should find all the strings associated with your theme options.
6) Then find *wp_estate_condos*,*wp_estate_condosrentals* and *wp_estate_condossales* options
7) Check the checkbox of the URL, ID and Thumbnail strings(of each option)
8) Click on the button "Apply"(at the bottom of the page)
9) Now, all your selected strings should appear in the String Translation panel and you can translate those strings(with the Thai media values)

Please check the following documentation and attached images for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#admin_texts

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Now I have problem about Advanced Search for Thai Language doesn't show "Pin" on’ is closed to new replies.