This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by edn-4 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 10, 2019 at 9:35 am #3986291

edn-4

on default language work fine but after translate add links on image and hover animation not working.
hidden link

this is my site link hidden link

June 10, 2019 at 10:25 am #3986665

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

The default language of your site is English.
Can you please confirm that?

The problem is happening in the default language of your site.
Is it true?

Please confirm that the problem is that the images on the English (default language) homepage of your site that you show on the screenshot do not have a wrapping anchor tag <a>. Please see the attached screenshot no-a-tag.jpg

It is not clear to me how you have added this link. It seems that it is wrapping the whole page.
Can you please explain to me how you have added the link on the original page (the page that you have translated into English)?

It looks like you are using the SiteOrigin Page Builder on your site. So if this link is added with the SiteOrogon plugin then please make sure that you are following our documentation about how to work with WPML and the SiteOrogon Page Builder.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-wpml-siteorigin/

Regards,
Itamar.

June 10, 2019 at 10:57 am #3986955

edn-4

yes my site default language is English.

no in default language its work fine. when change my language like English to Hindi or other it will be added anchor tag <a>. but if you check in my default language (English) its work fine mean no anchor tag<a> on image links. please check on my given links hidden link

June 10, 2019 at 12:45 pm #3987453

edn-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!